A10 ANC Headphones
- 【Headphones On, World Off】- The advanced noise-canceling technology can quell the noise from airplane engines, city traffic or a busy office. The noise reduction effect is -23 to -25 dB, and the listening environment in various scenes is improved by cutting off up to 90% of the harsh low frequencies and ambient noise, suppress outside noise. You can focus more on what matters.
- 【Ultra-Fast Charge & 40H Playtime & Wired Mode】- When you’re in a rush, 10 minutes charging allows more than 2 hours use. 40 hours playback at full charge thanks to the high battery capacity of 750 mAh, don't need to worry about the power shortage problem on the long travel. You can enjoy wireless or wired modes (Type-C audio cord) depending on your preference. Note: The Wired mode does not work when the battery is empty.
- 【Bluetooth V5.0 and CVC 6.0 Microphone & Hands-free Call】- Enjoy a fast and stable connection with Bluetooth 5.0 and lossless audio transmission. A built-in CVC 6.0 noise-canceling microphone guarantees hands-free calls in clear language, you can take/make hassle-free calls and access your voice assistant easily. Compatible with Android/iOS smartphones and tablets, MP3, MP4, iPod, PC, TV, and other Bluetooth enabled devices.
- 【Incredible Hi-Fi Sound Quality】- With a 40 mm diaphragm, provides deep bass, clear vocals and high-fidelity stereo sound, a robust sound that perfectly balances clarity with just the right amount of bass. And OneOdio Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones can stream rich, dynamic audio up to 10 meters/33 feet away.
- 【Comfortable to wear & Foldable Design】- Soft ear pads Memory foam protein envelop your ears to bring a comfortable experience. Adjustable headband design makes it easy for you to set the Bluetooth headset over-ear to the ideal size. The accessory of the Airplane Adapter can allow you to watch videos on the plane. When you’re ready to give them a rest simply fold them in the travel case, which due to the portable design.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.