A71 Wired Headphones(Red)
- Superior Sound: Enjoy the clear sound and supreme comfort with the OneOdio Studio FUSION headphones. Large, 40-millimeter speaker unit drivers combined with neodymium magnets; powerful bass, clear vocal, and crisp high tones form perfect hi-fi sound.
- Built to Stay Comfortable: The high-quality padded ear cushions are specifically designed for monitor headphones maximum comfort and noise isolation. The headband is adjustable and stretchable for you to find the desired angle you like to fit in.
- No More Adapter: A long-style 9.8-Foot cord easily reaches from the TV or stereo to your favorite chair. A standard-sized 6.35mm plug and a 3.5mm plug are included. They both are completely detachable, you can plug in the mixer you want to use.
- Single-sided Monitoring: 90° swiveling earcups for single-ear monitoring anytime; self-adjustable and flexible headband delivers a fatigue-free listening experience that can last for hours, perfect for monitoring and mixing.
- Works with: iPad, iPod, iPhone, Android, and many other audio devices. High-quality sound, supreme durability, and maximum comfort. These are the headphones you've been looking for.
Work like a charm
First let me introduce myself.
I'm a professional DJ since 1979 and I'm the resident DJ of one of the best clubs in Porto (Portugal) [you are welcome to visit any time].
I had so many headphones in years gone, that I really don't care about brands.
Pioneer DJ headphones are a reference, but they break like all the others.
Numark, Denon DJ, Senheiser, Audiotechnika.... are good but don't last long.
So, when my son asked me if I was in need of a new pair of phones, I figured I was about to have a Christmas Gift and as he is Amazon Prime in Germany, I looked at what was on offer.
I had never really heard about OneOdio, but The damn phones looked really cool and the reviews were very positive, so I told him I wanted these (A71).
They are REALLY GOOD.
Even the plastic is not bad at all.
And the sound is great.
I was using Pioneer when I got the OneOdio A71 and man... the difference is brutal.
I can hear loud without distortion and the bass is correct.
Even with the booth monitors (1000W) that I have in front of me I can hear loud and clear the cued track and beat match (I'm an old school DJ, I don't use the "sync" button).
So, guys from OneOdio you have my full respect.
Keep up the good work.
These headphones rock
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.