Pro-50 Studio & DJ Headphones
- Hear every detail Japanese voice Coil and Japanese driver diaphragm delivers professional-quality sound to satisfy even the most demanding audio connoisseur with high-performing 50mm driver units and noise isolation Immerse yourself in highly accurate mid- to high tones that are true to the original recording While never losing composure-even at high volume
- Dual-duty cable our solution for an adapter-free life--- there are gold-plated 3 5mm & 6 3mm plugs on each end of the audio cable just simply plugin according to your needs and no more trouble finding a single adapter
- Maximum comfort The memory-protein earmuffs are made in Germany which designed to disperse pressure and heat build-up combined with the soft leather headband to gives you maximum comfort & superior isolation
- Single-sided monitoring & foldable design OneOdio Studio Pro features reversible Housing and a rugged adjustable headband for freestyle and single-side monitoring The ear cups swivel to lay flat and also flip upward to fit neatly in your bag or laptop case
- Works with iPad iPod iPhone Android and many other Audio devices High-quality sound supreme durability and maximum comfort These are the headphones you've been looking for
I listened to the PRO 50 at the Consumer Electronic Show this year. I was able to compare the sound to my beats Solo. There is a difference in sound between the two headphones. The difference is so small that it is hard to justify the extra money that one pays for the beats. If that wasn't enough, you can purchase replacement ear pads at a reasonable price from OneOdio. With the beats, you must buy a new headphone from Apple when the ear pads wear out. For the shortwave listener or ham radio operator, these are perfect. They attenuate outside noise well & will operate using either a quarter inch plug or a 3.5mm plug which all amateur transceivers use. For ham radio field day operations, the logging operator need only plug into the radio operator's headset to copy the contacts. The Pro 50 is well made and is a real bargain for the price – highly recommended!
Simple yet classy packaging. Includes a pouch, two types of detachable cables (both for casual and DJ/studio use), and an amazing headphones. I'm a music arranger, and I bought this for mixing purposes, and I've been using this for three months, and I still find it hard to believe that I bought a premium quality product for under $100.This product is amazing!
For $ 50, there are no better headphones. the best headphones out there
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How many days it will take headphones to reach at my home. (India)
hi， sorry but we can't ship to India this month.
Здравствуйте. Про 10 и Про 30 внутри идентичны? ( одинаковые)
Про 30 is an updated version from Про 10 . Color and earmuffs are different.
What is the technical specifications of these headphones? I’m looking for frequency range minimum to maximum.
Thank you for your feedback very much. We have updated the new frequency response on the details page.
I am confused. by your naming conventions: 1) Is the Studio Pro 30 equal to the Pro 50 ? 2) Is the Studio Pro equal to the Studio Pro 50 ? Where does the DJ Line fit in ? There is youtube video out there that claims that the Pro 30 and the Pro 50 are identical inside ?
Thank you for your questions very much.
1) Studio Pro 10 is our first and classic version,
Studio Pro 30 is our upgrade version (Earmuff upgrade, color, and more comfortable),
however, Studio Pro 50 the highest upgrade version (Including maximum comfort earmuffs and HIFI sound quality).
2) Studio Pro is our series name, including Studio Pro 50, Pro 30 and Pro 10, Pro G, Pro M, Pro C
Hi Can your items be shipped to Mauritius? How much will it cost?
Yes, we ship worldwide. Free shipping with small gifts